Lauren McComas | Artistic Director & President
Lauren began her theatre career in New Jersey at age 5. She has been on the stage for over 100 different performances in theatres up and down the East Coast, as well as in California and Indiana. She received her BA in Theatre after studying at Messiah College, Temple University, and the Gaiety School of Acting in Dublin, Ireland. You can now occasionally spot her as a guest host on QVC. SALT is her childhood dream-come-true. Lauren is thrilled to be on this journey with her amazing husband and 3 small children. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
- Alison Worrall | House Manager
- Bethanie Emery | Operations Manager
- Jan Sandbach|Chief Financial Officer
- Chelsea Barnett |Stage Manager
- Diane Scott | Hospitality
- Mike McComas|Media Design